The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest Questions
- Hornets are types of wasps, and Salander's hacker name is Wasp. So, does the title for the English translation, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, work? (The original Swedish title translates to The Air Castle That Was Blown Up. Read more about the title here.)
- Why is Teleborian so evil? Is it possible he could reform himself and become a good person?
- Are Blomkvist and Figuerola a good match? Will their relationship survive Salander and Berger? Will Salander and Blomkvist get romantic again?
- Do you think Larsson was planning to write more about Camilla Salander? What do you think we would have learned about her in book four and beyond?
- If you had a hacker name, what would it be?
- What do you think happens to Niedermann after the book ends? What about Teleborian?
- How do you feel about Salander's treatment of Niedermann at the end of the novel? Should she have killed him? Was it wrong to call in his enemies, the Svavelsjö MC?
- If this novel is parody, what genres does it parody? If this novel is satire (a work using wit to argue about needed changes in society) what does it satirize?